The Word on the Street Remarkable Reads Contest Rules
To enter your name in the draw, send an email with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us two of the cities in which The Word on the Street takes place. The contest closes on September 15, 2012, and is subject to the following Rules.
1. One entry per person.
2. This contest is open to residents of Canada, except those residing in Quebec. Employees of Open Book: Toronto & Open Book: Ontario are not eligible.
3. An entrant’s name will be drawn by Open Book staff at the end of the business day on which the contest closes.
4. The entrant whose name is drawn will be emailed by Open Book staff as soon as reasonably possible after the contest closes and will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
6. The odds of winning the contest will depend on the number of entries received.
7. Selection of the books in the prize pack is at the discretion of Open Book staff.